- Below are the listing of Invitation For Bids (IFB) and Request for Proposals (RFP) that the Port Authority of Guam has issued and advertised in the Pacific Daily News or the Marianas Variety.
- All IFB and RFB documents are available for public inspection or may be obtained at the Procurement Office located on the 2nd floor of the Port Administration Building, Suite 221.
- Office Hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Closed on weekends and Gov Guam Holidays.
- There may be a non-refundable fee for each IFB and RFP documents (printed or pdf file). Payments are accepted at the Cashier located on the 2nd floor of the Port Administration Building.
- Submit your receipt to the Procurement Office and register in bidders list to pick-up your IFB and/or RFP documents.
|Bid/RFP/IFB Number:||Title||Date Posted||Packet Cost||Status||Awarded Amount|
|IFB-PAG-CIP-015-004||Friday, April 24, 2015||Awarded||$57,818.52||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-CIP-015-003||Friday, April 24, 2015||Awarded||$78,800.00||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-015-004||Wednesday, April 8, 2015||Awarded||$250,000.00||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-015-001||Wednesday, January 14, 2015||Awarded||Task Order Based||More Details|
|IIFB-PAG-CIP-015-002||Friday, January 2, 2015||Awarded||$249,400.00||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-CIP-015-001||Tuesday, December 23, 2014||Awarded||$197,850.00||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-015-002||Friday, December 19, 2014||Awarded||Task Order Based||More Details|