- Below are the listing of Invitation For Bids (IFB) and Request for Proposals (RFP) that the Port Authority of Guam has issued and advertised in the Pacific Daily News or the Marianas Variety.
- All IFB and RFB documents are available for public inspection or may be obtained at the Procurement Office located on the 2nd floor of the Port Administration Building, Suite 221.
- Office Hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Closed on weekends and Gov Guam Holidays.
- There may be a non-refundable fee for each IFB and RFP documents (printed or pdf file). Payments are accepted at the Cashier located on the 2nd floor of the Port Administration Building.
- Submit your receipt to the Procurement Office and register in bidders list to pick-up your IFB and/or RFP documents.
|Bid/RFP/IFB Number||Project/Bid Description||Date Posted||Packet Cost||Status||Awarded Amount|
|IFB-PAG-007-20||Friday, May 22, 2020||No Fee||Open||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-006-20||Friday, May 22, 2020||No Fee||Open||More Details|
|RFP-020-007||Tuesday, May 19, 2020||No Fee||Open||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-020-004||Wednesday, March 25, 2020||No Fee||Open||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-005-20||Thursday, March 19, 2020||No Fee||Closed||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-004-20||Thursday, March 19, 2020||No Fee||Closed||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-020-002||Friday, March 6, 2020||Closed||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-020-003||Tuesday, March 3, 2020||No Fee||Closed||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-003-20||Tuesday, February 25, 2020||No Fee||Closed||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-002-20||Tuesday, February 25, 2020||No Fee||Closed||More Details|